Last week our company organized a review visit for the purpose of future cooperation. Mr. Mehmet Altay the funder of Erasmus Plus Bilgi Havuzu/TÜRKİYE network visited us in Budapest, Hungary.
He met with our colleagues and participated in several meetings and got familiar with our activities. During the 3 day long visit he met with our trainers who developed our teacher training courses:
- Pedagogy of Bilingual Education in Early Childhood
- Combating failure in education – Early school leaving
- Pupils with special needs in mainstream classroom
Our trainers are lecturers in Eötvös Loránd University, so he ascertained of the high quality of our trainings.
He got familiar with best practices:
- visited the institutions involved in our programmes (bilingual kindergarten, inclusive elementary school, second chance high school and university faculty of special needs)
- visited a community space for students at risk visited a youth
- coworking center and entrepreneurial skills academy.
He participated in
- a presentation of our activities
- a project generating workshop
- cultural activities (guided tours, Danube Cruise, etc.)
We believe that the three day program was very fruitful for both sides and a starting point of a long term partnership.